Forums
May 08, 2024, 01:39 PM

Author Topic: f@#! PO`s  (Read 1622 times)

Offline theredi

f@#! PO`s
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:08 PM »
sry dudes but i dont think i wanna participate in the pos anymore, and i think whole clan should stand against this bullshit but i dont care whatcha gonna do anyway, if sm1 balls shrinked too much and he cant find them anymore thats his problem, if i dont like something i say it.

anyway f@#! this nazi forum where faggots like ropa can piss u off all the time and sissy ass MI cant do shit about it, but he can ban ano for nothing instead...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: f@#! PO`s
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 01:36 PM »
u mad bro?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:10 PM »
#REKT   Drunk'd

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 02:28 PM »
sry dudes but i dont think i wanna participate in the pos anymore, and i think whole clan should stand against this bullshit but i dont care whatcha gonna do anyway, if sm1 balls shrinked too much and he cant find them anymore thats his problem, if i dont like something i say it.

anyway f@#! this nazi forum where faggots like ropa can piss u off all the time and sissy ass MI cant do shit about it, but he can ban ano for nothing instead...

I have had arguments with ropa countless times, in the end you can just get over it and smile at the wasted energy. ropa is actually someone you would want in your clan. He always says what he's thinking and many can't handle that. If you get warned 5 times that you get beat up and you continue and then complain in hospital that it's unfair I would say: lul wut?

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 03:41 PM »

I have had arguments with ropa countless times, in the end you can just get over it and smile at the wasted energy.
its not the point, i dont care what ropa think/say coz when he express himself it makes me laugh, he cant overargue me coz his arguments are senseless and too shallow, the point is that he is able to do this only coz hes not using curse words, he acts 1000x worse than ano but he wont be banned coz he`s not cursing,
and ano is f@#!ing 100% right but he got banned coz he tell f@#!en idiots that they are f@#!en idiots right in the face with proper words

ropa is actually someone you would want in your clan.
nope, never

He always says what he's thinking and many can't handle that.
they cant handle it coz his thoughts are f@#!ing mess, total dump and most people are more clever than this little monkey who think is special coz know some sophisticated words in english

If you get warned 5 times that you get beat up and you continue and then complain in hospital that it's unfair I would say: lul wut?
nope, that shit would work only in ideal world

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 04:56 PM »
It's written in the TUS rules about members behaviour, when you sign-up to the website you agreed with the rules. 
 :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 05:28 PM »
Not here ahaha :D

Offline Peja

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 06:17 PM »
tdc forums free insult place ae. f@#! youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fadaaaaaaaaaa u suuuuuuuuuuuck
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 03:54 AM »
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gonna go cry in my cave :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 09:20 AM »
tdc forums free insult place ae. f@#! youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fadaaaaaaaaaa u suuuuuuuuuuuck

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 09:58 AM »

Offline HHC

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 10:15 AM »
too much peja in this clan

Offline Peja

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 01:46 PM »
shh let me enjoy my playoff daydreams after beating portland, the clippers and denver  :D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 01:56 PM »
shh let me enjoy my playoff daydreams after beating portland, the clippers and denver  :D
sac is going to the playoffs.  time to boogie!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 01:59 PM »
 #1 c in the league

marc bullies him though
Eat a bag full of dicks.